Bulk SMS Price & Package
Bulk SMS Price And SMS Package in India Are Completely depend on service and delivery ration and bulk SMS platform. The mobile phone has changed our habits and consequently, the way we communicate. It is important to keep in mind that a marketing strategy is not effective on its own. It is necessary to combine it with other channels both offline or online so that a global brand strategy is created, and the consumer perceives brand coherence and consistency.
Deciding Bulk SMS Price for different packages is a mobile marketing strategy, which due to its simplicity and effectiveness is easily integrated into the communication plan of any company.
But this is only the starting point of many other benefits of bulk SMS price.
1. The Sms Has No Barriers
Text messages do not need a data network to reach their receiver, so taking into account that, there are currently more mobile lines than inhabitants, the scope obtained through this channel is unsurpassed.
2. It’s A Fast And Direct Channel
Text messages do not depend on an internet connection. If a suitable platform that uses direct connections is chosen, the message arrives instantly and securely to your receiver.
3. It Is Economical And Effective
Text Messaging is Not only accessible to all types of companies since it cost adapts to its capacity, but it is also one of the strategies that generate the greatest ROI.
4. Provides Security And Closeness
The platform itself makes use of connections that assurance maximum safety in the transmission and processing of data. Also, cheap bulk SMS price is very reasonable.
But also, from the point of view of the consumer, many of its practical applications perform an accompanying function by the brand that provides trust, security, and closeness that the current consumer claims.
5. It Is A Little Saturated Channel
Through its mobile, the user receives a multitude of communicative impacts (e-mails, banners, pop-ups, social networks …). If we take into account that telephone devices are one of our most personal objects today, there is a risk of being intrusive, and throwing away all our efforts, when encountering a saturated and little receptive consumer.
6. Communication Is Personalized
It can be a paradox that sending bulk SMS is personal. Well, it is. Through the SMS gateway platform, shipments can be customized to make more effective communication, calling the customer by name and offering what we know is of interest.
7 # THE RICH SMS
The messages are no longer just 160 characters. Being able to include a short URL, allows traffic to the online store, web, blog, social networks. With the mass text messaging you are just one click away from your customers.
What content to send with SMS Marketing?
Here are some useful usage suggestions that are very popular with marketers who trust SMS Marketing:
• Offers, invitations, contests, and gifts | The SMS Marketing is, as the name suggests, the promotional tool par excellence. Not surprisingly, advertisers use it primarily to send discount coupons and promotional offers of all kinds. Discount coupons in the form of messages are very popular with brands because they are 10 times more likely to be used than those distributed by mail. Giveaways can be an opportunity to launch a product to test and promote it. Let your customers know about their latest news by adding web links or a video demonstration that can create a link with them and better retain them.
• Custom Notifications: Sending SMS notifications is a popular direct marketing practice, especially since the big boom in mobile apps. These have the advantage of being personalized according to the customer. They can, for example, allow a trader to alert a customer about the availability of a product, to send the coordinates of his nearest store (via geolocation), but also to allow a customer to follow the status of his order or to protect his accounts via verification in two steps.
• Confirmations of appointments or reminders: If a company or organization is hosting an event or offering regular physical appointments with its clients, then the SMS is a great way to confirm an appointment and remind them of the date of the latter. This may be the case, for example, of a doctor or a restaurant. An effective way to fight absences and thus promote the attendance of a place.
• Alerts: The SMS Marketing can also prove very practical to spread an important or urgent message to a base in a few clicks (crisis cell, flood alert, etc.). It can be an ideal tool for debt collection services or bailiffs’ studies in order to avoid the loss of time-related to false numbers or answering machines.
• Surveys, satisfaction surveys: SMS surveys are a relevant way to understand the market and how employees of a company present and test products to customers. Surveys can be conducted as open-ended or multiple-choice questions. They are particularly effective when there are coupons or other gifts to the key.
How to make an effective marketing SMS?
Thanks to SMS, you can inform your customers in just a few clicks, but for your communication action to be relevant, you need to know and respect the codes of this tool. We reveal to you the essential steps to follow in order to realize a striking commercial operation :
1. First, log on to the online SMSup platform and available 24/7.
2. Import all your contacts with one click from excel CSV or txt file.
3. Write an effective message by following these 4 rules:
– Good grip
– One goal/offer by SMS
– Identify yourself
– Be clear and write without mistakes!
4. Set a strategic date and time for your marketing SMS because they are sent in real-time. An SMS sent at 8:00 am will not have the same effect as if it is sent at 18:00.
5. Go, send your SMS instant to, all your contacts will receive your message. A child’s play!
How to buy Bulk SMS Plan in India:
If you want to buy bulk SMS in India then the best choice is browsing SMS Plan & Pricing and know about their latest offer. For more detail, you can call at the customer care of the site.