Bulk Voice Call services are pre-recorded voice messages that are sent to both mobile and landline networks across the country. They are automated calls and involves automated dialing of multiple numbers at a single point of time, using computer managed lists. This communication technique is easy to use and has a wide-reaching effect as compared to regular phone calls made in person by marketing and sales agents.
Let us first understand what Bulk SMS is all about, and the different forms of bulk messages, that include text messages, Voice calls, and image bulk messages.
In the current context, the mobile phone has become a general commodity in everyone’s life, a must-have object with varied uses. With such a huge penetration of mobile phones even in the rural areas, getting a message across to a broader set of the audience had never been so easy before. From a business proposition, be it a small business venture or a big enterprise, Bulk messaging serves as a great way for a wide range of communication needs like spreading the word and marketing about their product or services to the larger population at a relatively much cheaper costs, compared to any other forms of mass marketing.
The bulk SMS gateway facilitates the use of Promotional messages in four different ways, they are
- Sales promotions
- Personal selling, and
- Sales Promotion
Talking in-depth about the Bulk SMS plans available, They offer
- Promotional SMS Plan: These plans vary from just as little as 1610 RS for 10,000 SMS with a validity of 6 months all the way up to the premium plan of 75,000 RS that comes with 1,000,000 SMS with a validity period of one full year. In total, they offer seven different variants of plans in this segment and all of them come with features like Audio, Video and Image support, Sending a message to Non-DND members, A 6- character numeric sender ID and round the clock 24X7 customer service should you need any help at any point of time.
- Promo Sender Plan: This service comes in with an Alphabetical 6 character sender ID and has all the benefits and features offered by the above packages. The offers in this segment vary from a starter pack of 1690 RS, with 10,000 SMS and 60 moth validity up to 500,000 SMS with 60 months’ validity at a current special offer price of 52500 RS.
- Transactional Bulk SMS Plans: Once again these plans offer all the benefits of the above two service categories in sending transactional messages to customers. Here the plan offers start from as little as 400 RS for 1000 SMS with 12 Month validity period up till 500,00 SMS with a validity of 60 months for a charge of 42500 RS.
- SMS API / OTP SMS Plan: OTP SMS plans come with API protection and start at 900 RS for a 12 months validity with 3460 SMS and go all the way up to RS 62500 for a 500,000 SMS pack with unlimited validity, yes lifetime validity that comes with SMS API integration. There is a total of 8 different plans in the category to choose from.
- Bulk Voice calls plans: The last segment in this category is the Bulk voice mail section, which allows you to send voice messages and pre-recorded voice calls to multiple customers all at once. There are six types of plans to choose from in this segment, which starts from RS 590 for 1000 voice calls with a 3 months validity period and the largest offering capping at 2,00,000 voice calls for RS 50,000 with a validity period of 12 months.
But choosing a Bulk SMS service provider should not solely be based on who offers the lowest price in the market, because some of the providers might offer the lowest prices but might not be giving the best service possible, by manipulating delivery reports and giving fake numbers even when the messages might not even have reached all those specified numbers of target customers. Thus it becomes highly important that we choose a proper Bulk SMS service provider to undertake the digital marketing campaign and to be successful in it.
So the next question would be, which are some of those good Bulk SMS service providers that offer good service quality and also be light as possible in your pocket so that you can spend that budget on other areas of your business, here are a few of the top picks,
All of these offer you a host of digital services like promotional SMS, Transactional SMS, SMS alert, Bulk voice services. Chat marketing for social media platforms like what’s app and Facebook, Website designing and other additional services like OTP SMS API and Search Engine Optimization service, so you can choose what you require from this wide pool of options. Also, they are very cost-effective and provide best in class service, round the clock customer support, prompt delivery reports and help you market your products and business to a wider set of audience.
How to register and send Automated Bulk voice calls?
- First, register on one of the Bulk message service providers, the list is provided above.
- Next, call the company phone number from your registered phone number (Any if you have multiple registered numbers) to record your message.
- Once the message is saved, select the group id to which it is required to send the message.
- Then the system will transmit this recorded message immediately as phone calls.
- The account will only be billed for the calls that are answered, and a detailed report would be given to you.
Different use cases of Bull Voice calls include,
- Deliver and obtain responses from customers, members, employees, and prospects.
- Send notifications when required.
- Political campaign promotion, voter registrations and voting reminders.
- Marriage Reminder Calls (Special package).
- Marketing products & services.
- Give reminders like EMI, Insurance premium.
- Confirm preset appointments, pre-scheduled meetings & conferences.
- It can also get yes/ no responses.
- Lead generations for mortgage brokers.
- Fundraising for a social cause.
- For Event notification for parties and organizations like churches.
- Pickup/delivery phone notifications for e-commerce product delivery.
- Appointment reminder.
- For an alert escalation process in IT.
- Outbound voice call in Interactive Voice Response.
- Call scheduling.
- Health Care.
- Collection Agents (Telephone Bills, Installments Due etc.).
- In Utilities (such as EB, Telephones, Gas, etc.).
- Bank Branches, Insurance Agents.
- Travel Agents, Tour Operators.
- Educational Institutions.
- Shops and establishments.
- Offices and Corporate Houses.
- Resorts and Theme parks.
- Supermarkets / Malls.
- Media Business.
- Stockbrokers and Bankers.
Thus, bulk voice calling offers such a wide variety of opportunities for businesses and marketers to promote their products and services and reach the required customers and obtain higher sales.